Posts Tagged ‘confident’
As some of you Just Stoppers might remember, I have been lucky enough to be a guest in nutrition rockstar Lisa Goldberg’s recent weight loss summits not once, but twice. I love Lisa’s total approach to wellness, which not only includes getting to a healthy weight, but also enjoying life and learning to love and appreciate yourself in the process. And because we’ve had such a good time working together and sharing ideas, Lisa has graciously asked me to participate in her upcoming 6 month online group weight loss program (for the body, mind and soul).
Are you ready to give yourself what you need to change how you eat, why you eat and re-wire your brain around food so you can lose your excess weight once and for all? Are you ready to make self-care a priority? Are you ready to be your best self? Would you love to learn how to lose weight and transform your life with the support of a community of people who share your goals and dreams?
Enrollment is open now for program, which begins this June! Any Just Stopper who wants to find out more information (without any obligation), can click here to schedule a free 30-minute Discovery Session with Lisa herself to find out more about the upcoming 6 month online group weight loss program.
- Learn to understand the reasons why you eat. Understanding is the first step to changing the behavior. It has nothing to do with willpower.
- Learn to identify your emotions and your food triggers.
- Learn how to take control of your impulses to eat
- Learn how to quiet that self-sabotaging voice in your head.
- Learn how to practice self-care & find self love
- Free yourself from Yo-Yo dieting for good!
- Feel less stressed!
- Have more energy!
- Feel more confident!
- Feel happier with your self and in your life!
Again, any Just Stopper who wants to find out more information (without any obligation), can click here to schedule a free 30-minute Discovery Session with Lisa herself to find out more about the upcoming 6 month online group weight loss program.
Photo Source: Lisa Goldberg Nutrition