Posts Tagged ‘sabotage’
If dieting and weight loss has been a recurring theme in your life or if you struggle with mastering your own motivation or making peace with food and your body, I have something exciting to tell you about. My fellow coach, colleague and pal, Lisa Goldberg, has invited me and over twenty other well-known experts to join in a discussion that can help you discover the real reasons why dieting fails, and how mindset techniques and strategies are the key to not only losing weight and keeping the weight off, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle. These are people who have overcome incredible challenges and have made it their life’s mission to help others do the same. You will feel inspired and ready, fully equipped to meet and maintain your goals, free yourself from dieting, master your own mindset, and change your life forever. This online event is 100% free, but what you will learn is 100% priceless.
This event can help you to:
• End the struggle with emotional eating and create a healthy relationship with food – and stop dieting for GOOD
• Have more confidence in yourself and your body’s progress to see real and lasting results
• Break down your barriers to health and wellness success
• Discover real solutions that are delivering lasting results for people just like you
• Learn the importance of mindset in weight loss
• End Self-sabotage
• Make peace with food and heal your relationship with yourself and your body
• And more
Starting January 10th, you can listen in as these renowned health experts discuss the mindset of success, healthy lifestyle techniques, building confidence, self-care, and finally having the body and life you deserve! I’ve been invited to speak at one of the sessions, but I also personally plan on listening to each speaker so that I can gain important insights from other professionals to help my clients stop settling for less in life than they deserve, start feeling good about themselves every day and finally have the peace and health they’ve always wanted.